Infectious Fright Suggestion

This wasn't from me, this was from someone who makes content on YT. I commented on a video in which he faced an Oni using Infectious Fright (w/ Monitor & Abuse since why wouldn't a high rank Oni use it given the chance), and he responded to my comment with an interesting suggestion I wanted to see what you guys thought of.

He suggested that Infectious Fright have a fixed range not based on the killer's Terror Radius.

What do we think about this? Discuss.

Comments

  • Would make it better for stealths and smaller terror radius killers. In exchange for reducing it's strength with Nurse, Oni, or Billy depends on the range.

  • Don't need to fix something that's not broken.

  • It could be good or bad depending on what the fixed range is. If it were like 20 m it would be like nothing imo.

  • Standardising it like that would make countering it harder. You could be hit by it with no real indicator that you're about to be hit by it. I don't know whether that's worth removing it's M&A synergy or not