Was the MMR system stealth activated?

All week I have been matched with noticably bad brown rank teammates and low rank killers. Killers who don't even know the basics of looping. Killers who don't even use their powers. When I play killer I go up against a mix of the usual red rank survivors and one legged elderly cows.

I started noticing it on Monday but I would reckon it began with the bloodhunt event.

Was there any official announcement on the MMR system being re-activated? Because it certainly feels like it.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • No, MMR is not currently active.

  • We'll never know since it's a switch they can just flip whenever they want.

  • @Mandy said:

    No, MMR is not currently active.

    Would you reckon it's just the influx of players because of the event? It would explain my survivor games because queues take 3-5 minutes but my killer games open almost instantly and it's rainbow ranks all the way.