A Change of Conversation-Topic
Everybody likes to focus their theorizing onto the next new Killer (as a mostly Killer-main, I am guilty of this!) so I wanna know what Survivors you all want to have added into the game! Maybe even perks to go with them, if you can think of any??
And.. go!!
Comments
Prisoner type of survivor, like a survivor who was actually in the bad
The perks they could have can easily be related to escaping through hatch and gate!
Dude that could go so well with the new Killer concept I just posted a few days ago! Please go check that out!
Robot or sci fi character like John Conner or Bishop from alien basically.
A perk that gives a slight buff to a survivor that is being chased by the killer and a debuff to the last person camping hatch would be a godsend.
Being punished for being the one doing a gen in a 2v1 needs to be fixed all too often waiting for other to die is the play and it's pretty dumb when you get chased for upwards to 2 minutes and the last survivor does nothing.
Give me a link, I would like to read this
Sam and Dean Winchester
Ellen Ripley
Jill Valentine
EDIT: Leon flippn’ Kennedy
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/220595/killer-concept-the-servant#latest
I think that EACH of those suggestions could be great additions!! Thanks for sharing!
Grandma Survivor, every perk of hers gives some kind of debuff, like lover movement speed, slower vaulting, etc., but it comes with a buff aswell, for example your slower movement speed gives you the ability to vault faster or tremendously increases the disappearance time of Scratch Marks.
Thats clearly a picture of Leon Kennedy, not Ethan Winters
yeah, Ethan’s cool too😉
Yep, wrong pic... my bad.. clearly
all hail you