BP Toilet, Perk Tiers
Roughly 70-80% of the stuff I buy from the bloodweb will never ever going to be used. It's a complete waste!
Perks, ah yes perks, majority of them are useless or very gimmicky with tiers AND with RNG bloodweb spawn. On a lvl 50 character you only get 4 ( tier lvl ) perks / bw AND you can only choose two of them. Really?
To get ONLY 3 t3 perks , you have to do atleast 6 bw, which costs around 300k bp (at lvl 50) . Dead by Daylight has 24 survivors and 22 killers with 164 unique perks. 492 tier lvls in total!
I can't be bothered, I'll leave the math to you. Oh, don't even mention prestiging your favourite killers/survivors. The amount of BP you NEED to spend is just comical at this point. It's really bad, can't even imagine what new players think seeing this God awfull system.
Personally this is the main reason I refuse to buy more/new killers. I simply refuse to grind millions and millions and millions and millions and millions bp just to get some decent perks on every single character. On killers mainly.
Can we address this iceberg of a problem?
Comments
i get angry every time I see a broken key in the blood web