LF DBD regulars to play with!
Hey, I'm Josh, 25 from the U.S.
I'm looking for some folks to play with, timezone doesn't really matter to me since I'm home during lockdown and usually online. I also don't really care what platform people are on either, just looking for some companionship while getting slashed by some killers 😂
My in-game ID:
Grim#118d
I also have discord if ya wanna voice,
Hit me up!!
Comments
Hey, I'm a killer main looking for people to play survivor with, I sent you a friend request on steam and my DBD account is DennysAt2AM #2883
Awesome, added you!
hey dude i would love to play some games with you :) i couldn't add you on steam so here is my code: 170073791
id on discord: DJWAYN3#9015
Hey i'm 25 too and from germany i play xbox too if you wanna play my name is snoopy4057
Anyone want to add my I’m on CP playing from Xbox
CallMeAGod0717#19a1
Hi everyone new to this forum but always dtp so hit me up my tag is the same. Xbox no cross-platform usually