PSA: You don’t get to accuse the killer of camping when...
...you 3 gen yourselves right on TOP of the BASEMENT. I really have no reason whatsoever to go very far from that area at all when someone is hooked down there.
...you 3 gen yourselves right on TOP of the BASEMENT. I really have no reason whatsoever to go very far from that area at all when someone is hooked down there.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
IKR so many multiple basement kills in these situations yet I’m a camper when they refused to leave
Theres only ONE time you can accuse a killer fo playing scummy.
If theres 5 gens up, you have been first one hooked and he facecamps you all the way to death.
Every other scenario where a killer camps/tunnels is because he thinks he has to do it to win.
People who blame the killer for anything dont understand the mindset of a killer. You have do make decisions to win.
You get called out by survivors for every thing they come up with.
I once got called out for tunneling a guy after I hooked two other survivors and he didnt even had DS.
But he said if he HAD DS i would have been Hit by it and therefore i was surely tunneling.
People.are.just.dumb.
in general, not survivor or killers specificly.
You can tell when people only play survivor if they complain about stuff like this.
Yeah as survivor, I usually just get pissed at my teammates for this.
As killer, I tend to be a little less savvy about using the basement, but I've definitely done similar things if I have hooks in the middle of my gen triangle.
The crappiest part about this scenario is the game takes an extra ten years while they dodge in and out trying to do gens and save each other until they're all caught.