Cross-saves?
Being a killer on consoles is really hard. I already bought some killers and survivors and would like my to transfer my save to PC to play better. Would the developers do this in the future?
Being a killer on consoles is really hard. I already bought some killers and survivors and would like my to transfer my save to PC to play better. Would the developers do this in the future?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They want to, but it's not up to them. They need Sony and Microsoft's approval first. Cross-saves are already implemented between Steam and Stadia with Switch being added soon.
I see, I guess I'll have to wait for a while as I'm on PS4 unfortunately.