With the new VGU's
I think it's a missed opportunity to not plan to bring back moon offerings with the map updates. #MakeDBDSpookyAndDarkAgain
I think it's a missed opportunity to not plan to bring back moon offerings with the map updates. #MakeDBDSpookyAndDarkAgain
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Some maps don’t have the moon visible.
Also I don’t want to deal with 4 blendettes on max moonlight auto haven
But, meh spooky maps. I want them flashlights to be needed. Also a Spec-ops killer with night vision too,
Just turn your brightness down then I guess
but that dont make it dark for them there survivors
Just play on low setting and everyone's invisible on autohaven
Hmmmm possibilities. This killer darkens the area within his terror radius, can only attack then with his bayonet from behind... killer grasps you and you struggle with them.... missing skill checks here can cause innards to spill out some...
I like it.
And medium. And high. And Ultra. And Ultra+
Autohaven is literally that squinting Black lady meme