I main killer, but in terms of survivor I've been soloing a lot more often because my friends are busy.
Usually don't feel like putting on the headset and having the stress of messing up. Solo is more convenient and relaxing for me.
I usually play killer, but if my friends ask me to play I'll do a swf with them. I play solo very rarely.
I mostly play SWF; I sometimes do play solo Q, but when I'm by my own I'd very much rather play killer instead.
Solo Q survivor means your teammates don't do gens or save you off hook, so I prefer to play in at least a duo.
Alone. None of my friends play this game.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I main killer, but in terms of survivor I've been soloing a lot more often because my friends are busy.
Usually don't feel like putting on the headset and having the stress of messing up. Solo is more convenient and relaxing for me.
I usually play killer, but if my friends ask me to play I'll do a swf with them. I play solo very rarely.
I mostly play SWF; I sometimes do play solo Q, but when I'm by my own I'd very much rather play killer instead.
Solo Q survivor means your teammates don't do gens or save you off hook, so I prefer to play in at least a duo.
Alone. None of my friends play this game.