Rule #1 Try to have fun even if you feel like you're completely screwed.
Too much complaining around here lately with people forgetting it's just a game.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0tVlxYxK9hM
I'm 99% sure he let me leave seing as how this is at rank 1 lol. Even if I didn't escape I ######### had fun. Try and find ways to enjoy the game more and focus less on winning or losing.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0tVlxYxK9hMI'm 99% sure he let me leave seing as how this is at rank 1 lol. Even if I didn't escape I ######### had fun. Try and find ways to enjoy the game more and focus less on winning or losing.
Comments
"lately".
I do try to stay relaxed most of the time. When I can't, I follow rule #2: If a game is not fun, stop playing it.
It usually does with updates that give a lot of stuff to one side.
In comparison to the usual, it does die out to the minimum, but the minimum in this community is still a lot of complaining.