Is there a reason why I haven't got into a single lobby yet?
At first I thought I was still in the ptb, even bought the twins because of it, and then I realized I'm actually on live, and I actually did buy the twins, but more importantly the waiting time is this bad on live... I haven't been in a single lobby yet and I have been trying for about a day or two now. Is there a bug going on? Are the servers down? There isn't even an event going on so that's not a problem. I have been trying to get in a lobby as both a killer and survivor.
I'm just trying to get back into this game but apparently the game doesn't want me back
Comments
At first I thought I was still in the ptb, even bought the twins because of it, and then I realized I'm actually on live, and I actually did buy the twins.
Can we get an F in chat?
Sure!
F
Wait, you can buy things in the PTB and it won't count for your actual account?
Files corrupt maybe? Try and verify?
Bhvr deliberately made queue times even longer to trick you into buying the twins, clearly