Is there a way to change my username?
I've been around for a long time, and at this point can't find a name change option nor remember if anything about not being able to change it was there when I signed up.
I've been around for a long time, and at this point can't find a name change option nor remember if anything about not being able to change it was there when I signed up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe you have to contact a mod.
Youd need contact with a lead mod, the two being Mandy and Lulzi. Bear in mind you can only change your name once though,
You'd have to contact a mod, which people like I are too lazy to do. Alas, despite now being a shameless spirit main, people will still see me as a shameless pig main.
What's wrong with... Aeth..er..byte?