How Object of Obsession ruined my day today.

I mean, my first game I'm Freddy. From the start she's teabagging after I bring a Bloody Party Streamers. Because they messed up his dream realm so even at point blank, Object can see you. I couldnt mind game a single loop so I had to just leave her alone the whole game. It was only when she was healing others I got a hit but she just ran to every loop I'd need Bloodlust to have a hope of just out running her. Between that and when I'm chasing someone else, she just stayed in dream realm and triggered all my puddles and teabagged as I looked to see where they were. I got two kills against all reds and purples when I'm 17. Only because Object was a two man team and the other two played more like 15's rather than reds.

Second game I was a Deathslinger and you know how he really needs the stealth to sneak up and chain people. Well because Object is tied to giving visual while outside the terror radius, I couldnt do that. Every time I tried she ran off so I knew I'd never catch her. Then she would always just go back to the gen and work on it in front of me or while I was chasing someone around it. (Again just teabagging with it) I only managed to get her once all game, again only cause she was healing another and I had 8 stacks of PWYF.

I know this is a complaint but damn they really need to rework this perk. Make it that you have to be outside a distance of the killer, not just outside a terror radius. Cause imagine you're a Tier 2 Vanity Mike with M&A and they can see you through walls past 6 metres. Youd never get anyone.

Comments

  • @PodgeNotRodge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1891186#Comment_1891186

    So... ultimately you just copied the same comeback I just gave. Well, wow, I just cant take you seriously now.

    But to enlighten you you I will just say, we didnt teabag. Didnt even click click, no keys. Just Object testing. Stuff happens, we let him kill us to say sorry we tested on him but that's how testing works in a game when you dont have enough for a private game, you have to test online. And is testing often rough, yes. But thanks for your criticism, duly noted and forgotten. Not, how about you start being toxic elsewhere kid and leave the forum to constructive (preferably non insulting) conversation. Thank you.

    No, I did not “ultimately copy the same comeback you just gave” you’re the one running out of valid comebacks because you know I’m proving you wrong. You say tested it in a public match as a 4 man and you were unable to do it in a private match. Uhm... hello? You can literally pick someone from the 4 man to play killer whilst the other 3 use object to test it out and how long have you been playing Dead By Daylight? So now... You’ve been proven wrong yet again. And to end this I’m going to say do not post something expecting someone to not criticize you. Good day.

  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1892070#Comment_1892070

    No, I did not “ultimately copy the same comeback you just gave” you’re the one running out of valid comebacks because you know I’m proving you wrong. You say tested it in a public match as a 4 man and you were unable to do it in a private match. Uhm... hello? You can literally pick someone from the 4 man to play killer whilst the other 3 use object to test it out and how long have you been playing Dead By Daylight? So now... You’ve been proven wrong yet again. And to end this I’m going to say do not post something expecting someone to not criticize you. Good day.

    I say: God, people cant read these days.

    You say: God, people cant take responsibility for their actions these days.

    Seems awful like you copied what I said but changed the odd word, so you copied as your comeback and not owning up to your responsibility 🤣 gg, nice try.

    But uh huh. Whatever you say Jack, you're the master race 🤣

1 2 ›