Is this a bug or a perk I am unfamiliar with? I opened a chest and it was empty. Now empty is better than a broken key, but still it seems kind of a bummer. It is like Christmas morning all over again.
I must admit I've not seen that before! It's made me laugh, as I can imagine what I'd be like in game if it happened to me, especially as I run Plunderers a lot!
I must admit I've not seen that before! It's made me laugh, as I can imagine what I'd be like in game if it happened to me, especially as I run Plunderers a lot!
It was a bummer, I too had never seen it before. I was hoping for a medkit because it was a really fun game against a nurse. I love playing against Nurse because when they are a terrible killer it is so funny and when you run up against a really good nurse it is truly terrifying and action packed.
It was a bummer, I too had never seen it before. I was hoping for a medkit because it was a really fun game against a nurse. I love playing against Nurse because when they are a terrible killer it is so funny and when you run up against a really good nurse it is truly terrifying and action packed.
Yeah I can imagine being bummed about it, must admit though...I'm having a bit of a giggle at imagining how I'd react if it were me.
Yeah I can imagine being bummed about it, must admit though...I'm having a bit of a giggle at imagining how I'd react if it were me.
I just kept walking up to the chest thinking eventually there will be something in there. So I moved the camera around to see if there was something in there but maybe it was unreachable; nope, just empty.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If this is a perk, could I suggest instead of nothing it says, "you got new socks," and then the wah wah sound would play.
I must admit I've not seen that before! It's made me laugh, as I can imagine what I'd be like in game if it happened to me, especially as I run Plunderers a lot!
It was a bummer, I too had never seen it before. I was hoping for a medkit because it was a really fun game against a nurse. I love playing against Nurse because when they are a terrible killer it is so funny and when you run up against a really good nurse it is truly terrifying and action packed.
Yeah I can imagine being bummed about it, must admit though...I'm having a bit of a giggle at imagining how I'd react if it were me.
I just kept walking up to the chest thinking eventually there will be something in there. So I moved the camera around to see if there was something in there but maybe it was unreachable; nope, just empty.
Any update on this bug?