Plunderer's Instinct, Hoarder and luck

There are multiple points I would like to make in this thread.

I watched a video of someone jokingly saying that Plunderer's Instinct is secretely op. I think it was Ardetha, but I'm not sure. It did make me intrigued as there is new thing that killer do I noticed - camping survivors who bring keys into the game, because "keys stayed broken while mories are almost useless now" (There actually is some truth to that, but this is beside the point of this thread).

While I don't really agree with camping person for just brining an item into the trial, I have to admit it is annoying when people are obnoxious and very in-your-face with all the second chances perks and 'balanced' loops and even if they ######### up being able to escape with a key without even touching generator for a second. Groaning storehouse - It's still an infinite vs Huntress, just don't chase there unless you have right addons for that.

So basically survivors are kinda avoiding this new killer notion with Plunderer's Instinct and bigger chance for 'random key'. I played exactly 20 games with the perk on... and holy ######### it does work. I know that 20 is not that big of a sample, but I'm way too bored playing with same perk over and over again. 13 out of 20 games I got the purple or red key which is way more than what wiki says - 14% for a key, which gives around 46% to get one from three chests. If you would equip Appraisal, chance to get one key from 6 searches go up to 60%.

I don't really like facts that Hoarder and luck are pretty much useless so here's what I propose.

Luck does increase chances of getting better items - just slightly, but it does. Hoarder considerably reduces chances of getting better items (Like it was intended, hello?). It will be small counter (but not guaranteed) to plunderer's key finding, but if survivor wanted that almost guaranteed key, they could do this with right build. Also Ace's perk would have nicer synergy (like for example Claudette's perk do).

Appraisal note - I don't think it should increase searching speed, we already have pharmacy for this. It should just start with 1/2/3 tokens in my opinion.

Oh and I don't think finding red items should be even possible to find in the chest - but that's just my opinion on something called ULTRA RARE.

Comments