Obvious #########

Hey DBD. I don't like to Monday night quarterback, but some things are obvious. If you are going to give everyone who has an internet speed advantage the advantage, boot PC players as the only optional exclusion from cross play. Every match on cross-platform is against a PC player if that isn't already apparent in your forums. Even if every once in a while it isn't the game is starting to ######### suck. I used to be a killer main, but I literally do not play killer because of the lag and bullshit. I am waiting to move into my new place to play killer again because your design blows and I need better internet. I could film myself hitting survivors and then suddenly missing to prove a point but you have all been clueless since your inception. This is the only game I have issues with even as a survivor main now. I still enjoy the game, but when back 4 blood comes out and others expect your base to drop. There wasn't as much bullshit in left 4 dead days as there is now. Just fix the ######### bullshit. It's ######### easy.

Comments

  • I’d like to add that the globe icon can also mean another player from another console :/ just saying. PC or not, the games hit detection and servers are awful in general and need some work.

  • Console players have bad internet?

    It's not the connection speed. It's the fps that separates PC from console.