Any tips on improving rubberbanding?
I’ve been getting it a lot lately and while my internets not the best it’s certainly not the worst it just really sucks cuz it feels like the games unplayable.
I’ve been getting it a lot lately and while my internets not the best it’s certainly not the worst it just really sucks cuz it feels like the games unplayable.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can’t it won’t be able to reach my router
Here is your second problem, wifi router is too far. Wifi signal goes worse with distance and obstacles.
You better buy some long ethernet cable to plug it in at least while you playing.
Try assigning yourself an IP from the router.
Then you already know what the problem is. I can tell you from experience, Wifi isn't good for gaming, no matter how much you try to fix it. Try to get a wired connection if you want more stable internet.
If you can't get a direct connection try using a powerline. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Powerline-Ethernet-Adapters/s?k=Powerline+Ethernet+Adapters
I used one before and it's not as good as a direct connection but it's the best alternative.
You can also try this. Add this in game.ini file, it may help a little