Does the new hook counter count a 1st hook suicide as 1 hook or 3?
I'm on console so I can't play the PTB to check. Also, If anyone played PH did his cages count as a hook?
I'm on console so I can't play the PTB to check. Also, If anyone played PH did his cages count as a hook?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the hook count doesn't actually count hook but phase.
So if you get hook only once and get into struggle phase it should count as you getting hooked twice.
yeah it counts a dc as three slots on the counter as well