Claudette's Love Interest

I just made this thread so that poor @Gonzalo 's thread doesn't keep getting derailed.

I personally support the idea of Claudette and Jake Park being romantic partners (# CAKE) as their skills and roles work well together, arguably synergizing better than any other survivor combinations. Jake Park will keep his allies off the hooks while Claudette keeps them off of the floor. Due to the perks, Iron Will and Calm Spirit Jake can save his heal points for Claudette safely while also having a decent guardian power as well. Jake can lead killers away from her as the Saboteur is more dangerous than the Medic. Not to mention that Jake's perks like Iron Will and Calm Spirit complement Claudette's need to remain free from pressure while Empathy and Self-Care help Jake support his allies while roaming the map. Due to these reasons, I support and encourage this pairing.

Does anyone else agree or disagree with the #CAKE ship?

Comments

  • Clown x dwight
  • @_@
    Okay I don't know what I read but when it comes down to shipping people I like to go for The Logical choice. For this one I'm going to go for who's been there longer or who known each other longer which I can't tell because this game doesn't operate in proper time
1 2 ›