Leather face

I personally think leather face walks way to fast and his chainsaw is too op to dodge should he get anywhere close to you. I feel his chainsaw shouldn’t be a one hit down if he’s that fast and since his chainsaw is too op to dodge.

Comments

  • Leatherface is definitely not OP. Sure he's stronger than he used to be thanks to his buff which the Devs did a great job on, but he's not OP.

    His weapon is strong, but it still has plenty of limitations and he has a lot of counterplay. He can be countered effectively by survivors at Jungle Gyms, Shack and other strong loops. I think he's very balanced to be honest.

  • Use the speed limiter on Bubba then come back and update us on what you think.

  • split everyone up, don't run into deadzones against him, feed him pallets conservatively, and use windows to your advantage.

  • I hate playing against him so much, he has the worst killer design in the entire game.

  • @oskar0ch said:

    I hate playing against him so much, he has the worst killer design in the entire game.

    He's definitely more well designed then the likes of Deathslinger, Spirit and Executioner. In my opinion, he may even be in the top 5 most well-designed Killer. He now has a unique power with strength but counterplay, which is the best thing that can be said about a Killer.

    I don't like playing against him ONLY because I play against so many. If he wasn't so common above rank 10 (it's hard to rank up as solo queue Survivor, dont @ me) I'd like him a lot more.

  • i never seen a good Executioner and there pretty easy to dodge

  • My issue with the Leatherface buff is that they doubled down on every aggravating thing that earned him the "Camperface" reputation, instead of addressing his issues in a more substantial way.

  • LOL get good. Bubba is balanced. His chainsaw can't be used for mobility. And can be hard countered by Windows.

  • @MercilessMuggers said:

    I personally think leather face walks way to fast and his chainsaw is too op to dodge should he get anywhere close to you. I feel his chainsaw shouldn’t be a one hit down if he’s that fast and since his chainsaw is too op to dodge.

    If you manage to juke him into a wall, you can pretty much punish him with that long 8 second tantrum he gets, and then safely run away. I think if you play Bubba sometime in the higher ranks, you'll see that he isn't as powerful as you think.

  • @horrortale_sans said:

    i never seen a good Executioner and there pretty easy to dodge

    It's only when you get to a pallet or window is he unfair.

    Cuz you can either vault the window / drop the pallet, or don't. If you do he uses is ranged attack, if you don't he m1's.