Pallet Feedback
Whoever removed the pallet stun at BHVR has my eternal gratitude. Initially, when I encountered what I assume is a bug I was pleasantly surprised as killer and a little confused as a survivor.
Then I realized that the stun isn't necessary. The killer still loses 5 seconds by default to break a pallet (I think it's 4 seconds with Brutal Strength.) So this is honestly okay with with me. They deny a hit and waste my time, no stun required. If I ignore the pallet I am liable to be looped with it so the time risk of a loop versus a break works together well, making a once tedious game mechanic a lot more fun.
I look forward to future tweaks to make chases less repetitive and more engaging!
Thanks BHVR!
(Of you decide to keep this feature might I recommend you change the score event "Pallet Stun" to "Denied" or sonesomet similar?
Then I realized that the stun isn't necessary. The killer still loses 5 seconds by default to break a pallet (I think it's 4 seconds with Brutal Strength.) So this is honestly okay with with me. They deny a hit and waste my time, no stun required. If I ignore the pallet I am liable to be looped with it so the time risk of a loop versus a break works together well, making a once tedious game mechanic a lot more fun.
I look forward to future tweaks to make chases less repetitive and more engaging!
Thanks BHVR!
(Of you decide to keep this feature might I recommend you change the score event "Pallet Stun" to "Denied" or sonesomet similar?
Comments
It's actually around 2 seconds with Brutal Strength 3, but yes, the Killer loses a bigger chunk of time than that because the Survivor can keep moving. Regrettably, as this is a bug that negatively affects Survivors, it'll be fixed pretty soon.