Legion Add-on suggestion
Dont listen to me, im just some nerd on the internet
I thought of some ways to make Legions add-ons better/more interesting
Julies Mixtape
- make it 0.25 seconds insted of 0.2
Joeys Mixtape
- 0.5 seconds instead of 0.4
Cold Dirt
- 0.75 instead of 0.6
Franks Mixtape
- Grants the Undetectable Status effect while in Feral Frenzy
- Tremendously increases Killer Instinct detection range (+24m)
- Gain a moderat increase to Killer Instincts detection range for Every succesful hit up to a considerable increase (+8m up to +16m)
Stab Wound Study
- Slightly increases Survivors' Mending time when affected by the Deep Wound Status Effect.
- Considerably increases Feral Frenzy duration.
- Moderatly increases Movement Speed while in Feral Frenzy (+0.2 m/s)
Fuming Mixtape
- During Feral Frenzy:
- The Legion's Terror Radius affects the entire Map.
- Any Pallets you vault are immediately broken.
- This effect lasts until the Power gauge is depleted.
Iridescent Button
- After Stabbing three Survivors highlighted by Killer Instinct, the next Survivor you stab will be put in the dying state.
This isnt really serious, just some Food for thought
Comments
moving me to feedback
Thank you BHVR very cool!
If it makes you feel any better I like these suggestions😁
I mean, it's literally feedback, what did you expect?
I wanted a discussion about the suggestion