I'm pretty sure you can't join the lobby of a non-friend through Steam (unless their privacy settings have been set to allow it). They can also decline your request, which might be why.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm pretty sure you can't join the lobby of a non-friend through Steam (unless their privacy settings have been set to allow it). They can also decline your request, which might be why.
@InsaneCoaster You could before the bug (if their settings allowed it) also it's not a in-dbd request to join but a steam one so they can't decline it
@1Jaspis1 I'm sending you a DM on here, to get some information from you about this.