who else thinks something should be done about Elodie Rakotos hook scream?
I really hope they turn down the volume a little bit. I love Elodie's design but my god her scream is ear-piercing.
@boostedsurvivormain said:I really hope they turn down the volume a little bit. I love Elodie's design but my god her scream is ear-piercing.
@boostedsurvivormain said:
ye i know, i almost threw off my headset
Like, I get that it hurts but get over yourself, ya know? Like, use your inside voice, please.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really hope they turn down the volume a little bit. I love Elodie's design but my god her scream is ear-piercing.
ye i know, i almost threw off my headset
Like, I get that it hurts but get over yourself, ya know? Like, use your inside voice, please.