Totem spawns need fixing

I've had numerous matches where I find a hexed totem and can't cleanse it. 10/10 polished game.

Annotation 2021-01-19 013449.png

This one was just 5m ago. Me and the Kate found it early on, she signaled for me to come and try to cleanse it so I followed. Neither she or I could. We just stared at each other. 1 person killed themselves on hook. Me and the Kate did the best we could, we got gens down to 2. But eventually ofc, she was caught and killed. I was the only one left. At end game chat, killer lets me know that he also knew it was bugged and thats why he let me go.

Fix. Your. Totem. Spawns.

This should not be happening in a game thats been out for years.

What a bummer.

edit; posted in wrong section, please move to bug reports

Tagged: Mod

Comments