Steam Offline
I downloaded dead by daylight but i open the game and intro and steam offline error. i cant play this game. i have a internet and my steam online. why am I getting this error?
I downloaded dead by daylight but i open the game and intro and steam offline error. i cant play this game. i have a internet and my steam online. why am I getting this error?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All I can think of is to put your steam into offline and then back into online mode.
Alternatively check under "Friends" - you could be playing in Offline there.
Finally if that doesn't work try opening up the overlay and seeing if it's bugged out in there?
Hopefully a mod can move this to the technical issues
Check this discussion, I had the same problem and was able to fix it by deleting and downloading again some stuff from Steam
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/106521/steam-offline-error