Unused offerings
I'd love to see them create a 'trade up' system for offerings/equipment. Instead of having 36 "50% to Altruism" offerings, let me trade in for the next tier up at 2 to 1 or 3 to 1.
I'd love to see them create a 'trade up' system for offerings/equipment. Instead of having 36 "50% to Altruism" offerings, let me trade in for the next tier up at 2 to 1 or 3 to 1.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought you were going to complain about all of the worthless luck based ones. The 50% extra bloodpoints in a category is far more worthwhile than more luck.
IMO what they should do is let you recycle offerings into BP; even if it's at a 20% rate, it would still be great for offerings I will never use, like mother's dwelling on Hag, Haddonsfield on killer, or those "hey your power now does nothing, but have extra BP" addons.
I have to agree. There are offerings that I will never use. It would be nice if we could trade them in for something more useful.