Transfer progress from a PS4 account to a new PS4 account,
Hi,
As the title says I would like to transfer the progress from my ps4 account to another ps4 account. My daughter is playing Dead by Daylight and she cannot play on her ps4 when I play PS4 games on my PS5, So I want to make her a new account, but she has been playing for more than 2 years and she has loads of stuff there that she doesn't want to lose.
Any chance that that could be done?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
You cannot transfer progress from your account to someone elses. You can only transfer between consoles but to the same account. So your daughter can use your old PS4 but under her account with her progress on it.
This isn’t possible for any PlayStation content. All progress, save files, and licenses are account locked to prevent piracy and cheating. She should have been playing from her own account from the very beginning sorry. Now she will need to start everything from scratch.