Pumpkin head needs to be in this game!
I know they've said that the Demogorgon was a one off (as far as creature killers are concerned.) and stated that you they wanted to focus more on human killers. But seeing as Pumpkin head was human until whoever summoned him before became the next Demon of Vengeance, I'm pretty sure they can make a compromise there.
I fail to see why this is something that is either being ignored or (as far as I can tell.) never brought up.
Pumpkin head may have a lil more than a cult following, which doesn't put him on the same level as Freddy or Leatherface. But, he is still well known enough that he would make an excellent edition to DBD's roster of killers.
Hell, you could even try to get Lance Henrickson to sign off on his likeness as a survivor. Or, get one of the 6 friends who get stalked/killed in the movie.
Either way, I really think this is a missed oppurtunity and behavior really need to consider it.
Comments
Yeah dude.
I freakin love Pumpkinhead. One of the coolest monster designs of all time.
I bet Lance Henrikson would love to be imortalised in a Horror video game too! :)
+rep
Pumpkin Head was the only monster every to strike fear in me, legitimately.