I'm wondering if this is just an issue with Survey Monkey due to the amount of people trying to send their survey at the same time. Especially if it eventually goes through.
When I tried it at first it wouldn't let me submit either, cause it said the form was being edited. I came back to it later and there was a new section or 2 that wasn't there before. It should work just fine now, although you'll prolly have to redo it all.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, i had to repeat it twice, but finished it.
I'm wondering if this is just an issue with Survey Monkey due to the amount of people trying to send their survey at the same time. Especially if it eventually goes through.
When I tried it at first it wouldn't let me submit either, cause it said the form was being edited. I came back to it later and there was a new section or 2 that wasn't there before. It should work just fine now, although you'll prolly have to redo it all.