How do you think the legion feel about jeff?
I would imagine they would have some kind of thoughts about him in or outside of trails. Mybe in trails they would let him have hatch if he was the last one alive?
I would imagine they would have some kind of thoughts about him in or outside of trails. Mybe in trails they would let him have hatch if he was the last one alive?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jeff wasnt even in the Legion-Trailer. So I dont think that the Legion-Members would have any thoughts about him.
It does kind of depend on how lucid the Killers are to be honest. It is entirely possible the Entity has twisted Legion's mind so badly that they don't recognize Jeff or Ormond. Though, I imagine that if they were lucid, Frank (nothing says it was Frank, but it probably was) would recognize the guy he commissioned to paint the Legion mural. Don't know about the others.