Why is the bar red when using prove thyselve?

I just noticed that the bar goes red (slower than the standard speed) when two survivors are on a gen and someone have prove thyselve equipped.

makes no sense because it gives 15% bonus speed to both survivors. So the 15% penalty of 2 survivors on a gen should not be making the bar red...

it is a visual bug or am I missing something?

Comments

  • They just haven't felt like changing it. Likely because it isn't a game breaking issue.

  • I believe it's because it doesn't completely negate the co op repair debuff. It says 15% in game but the actual numbers are slightly different. I remember a dev or community manager saying this but idk when or the exact explanation.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    I believe it's because it doesn't completely negate the co op repair debuff. It says 15% in game but the actual numbers are slightly different. I remember a dev or community manager saying this but idk when or the exact explanation.

    The numbers listed on Prove Thyself are correct. It applies the 15% bonus repair speed after the 15% penalty so you end up losing a little bit on your individual repair speed.

    0.85 c/s is your repair speed when working on a gen together with 1 other survivor. 0.85c/s * 1.15 = 0.9775 c/s.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1882180#Comment_1882180

    The numbers listed on Prove Thyself are correct. It applies the 15% bonus repair speed after the 15% penalty so you end up losing a little bit on your individual repair speed.

    0.85 c/s is your repair speed when working on a gen together with 1 other survivor. 0.85c/s * 1.15 = 0.9775 c/s.

    Thank you!

  • Or stay near the gen and do nothing and let repair a other survivor to get the 15% repair buff for him.

  • It's not a bug. The red bar represents that you are making less progress yourself, than if you were alone on a generator