I hate SC as Survivor
Dont get me wrong, i believe it will be relatively balanced once the healing cube comes. However the thing that gets my blood boiling is the habit of many/most of their users of not letting me heal them.
That makes perks like Autodidact, Pharmacy, Botany, We'll make it etc. all useless and kills a medic/altruism playstyle.
I suggest that BHVR should remove all BP for Self Care and in turn increase the BP for healing others to 500-600.
Also Self Care is inferior to Bond. Offers so much more versatility and allows you to get healed.
######### Self Care.
That makes perks like Autodidact, Pharmacy, Botany, We'll make it etc. all useless and kills a medic/altruism playstyle.
I suggest that BHVR should remove all BP for Self Care and in turn increase the BP for healing others to 500-600.
Also Self Care is inferior to Bond. Offers so much more versatility and allows you to get healed.
######### Self Care.
Comments
Can you delete this thread? Accidently double posted it.