Today is the day: Decisive Strike is in the shrine!
after few months waiting! the most OP surv perk going to be nerfed Soon(TM) since DBD was born

hurry up and save 2k shrads! ![]()
after few months waiting! the most OP surv perk going to be nerfed Soon(TM) since DBD was born

hurry up and save 2k shrads! ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This Shrine has the 2 most op surv perks and 1 decent killer perk and 1 nice killer perk
I had it in PC and now i'll have it in ps4 without buying the dlc
is the one the left overcharge or ruin ?
ovr
yay 1st match as toxic-Nea
It'll be nerfed soon, so I don't see it as much of a problem we can deal with it for now :chuffed:
i wonder how they'll nerf it
Last news, they will remove the free escape but keep the stun duration. It will turn DS as a tactical perk to ease pallet/flashlight saves (and I like it more!)
Is overcharge any good? Like would it be any good for weaker killers like freddy?
It has to change for sure. What I don't like about this solution is that it makes the perk pretty useless unless you're in a coordinated team where it can be great. I play mostly solo, so I'll keep not using it. :'(
Honestly if the stun stays and you can still wiggle it'll be pretty useful if you're close to the hook and also close to wiggling free, stun the killer get more time, run away.
however this only works if they let you chose when to activate, we shall see though.
Ha. Don't take it on Freddy. It's legit free wake up for surv.
or are you joking yoursellf
Derp..dont know what the hell I was thinking hehe. Well is overcharge worth getting at all? I dont really plan on getting the doctor and I'm sitting on 6k shards.
The question is for anyone.
Right?! I didn't get BBQ when I got the game; it was in the shrine. I said eff it and bought Leatherface. Leveling him isn't taking long at all with BBQ. I'm feelin pretty dumb for not doing this earlier! It would have been so nice to have BBQ during the 2x Bloodpoint event.
It's decent. But when survivors get better with hitting skillchecks, Pop Goes The Weasel is cool. I would buy Overcharge but im saving for Hag. Bought DS tho
Dont know why people will buy this its getting nerfed in a coupl weeks
Completionists.