New Clown terror radius music?
The Otz video about the ptb mentioned new music for clown.
But I can't find evidence anywhere, if anyone has s link it'd be appreciated!
The Otz video about the ptb mentioned new music for clown.
But I can't find evidence anywhere, if anyone has s link it'd be appreciated!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is his PTB music
Edit: Nvm he beat me to it by like 10 seconds.
I can’t wait till this goes live.
I wonder what music Clown hears.
Yeah it sounds good.
screams
I feel you. The default chase music has annoyed me for a while now which is why I spend more and more time playing PH instead of Bubba. Must feel awesome for you to get a unique chase music. I'm happy for you. Are you completely satisfied with the music?
I just realized Kate is reaching for the brick. This is the buff Diversion needs.