Double Windstorm

Just played a game as the Wraith with Purple and Green Windstorm add-ons. Uncloaking was kind of a #########, but zipping around the map, pretending to be a Hillbilly was pretty sweet. I tried it with a full totem build(guess what, Survivors can still force the loss of perks by using outside sources to communicate and coordinate, but whatevs), but I'll bet it'll be much better with an actual loadout. Maybe BBQ, Ruin, Enduring, and MYC.

Comments

  • There are some meme builds containing NOED and PWYF. For roadrunners
  • The Vault Master is kinda cool

  • I think the uncloak movement speed needs a buff especially towards the end.
    There is no point moving 126% or beyond just for the Uncloak to end at 115% THEN spend most of your speed burst accelerating to full just to make up for about as much distance you lose. Increase uncloak movement speed or speed burst so you actually gain a bit more distance than lose and he'll be good.
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    I think the uncloak movement speed needs a buff especially towards the end.
    There is no point moving 126% or beyond just for the Uncloak to end at 115% THEN spend most of your speed burst accelerating to full just to make up for about as much distance you lose. Increase uncloak movement speed or speed burst so you actually gain a bit more distance than lose and he'll be good.

    I still believe he should of gotten a ambush attack like piggy but thats just me.

  • Global said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    I think the uncloak movement speed needs a buff especially towards the end.
    There is no point moving 126% or beyond just for the Uncloak to end at 115% THEN spend most of your speed burst accelerating to full just to make up for about as much distance you lose. Increase uncloak movement speed or speed burst so you actually gain a bit more distance than lose and he'll be good.

    I still believe he should of gotten a ambush attack like piggy but thats just me.

    If he could consistantly uncloak and get hits with his speed burst in the open he'd be good enough considering how fast he can catch up to people. Especially consider getting an early attack of so you only need to hit once during the chase (which will be very dangerous) and not twice like how many non stealth Killers work.