If I see Twitch survivors when I play Killer again...
I will record my play, upload to Youtube then share link to Twitch players, to let them see my perspective of the trial.
Because who doesnt like to watch the game at opposite side perspective? : D
Comments
I like this kind of videos. DM me the YT links :)
That's my favorite part of playing Twitch streamers. I love watching the match from their perspective as a survivor.
It helped me become a lot more aware of my own playstyle and figure out counters and whatnot
This trial had 2 Twitch, I played and felt they're abit weak so I gave them a few chances.
After upload (an hour later), I said hello to the stream and giving the link of the vid. I got banned though.
When watched them a bit and realized it was a 4men swf.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnfEe6RbbQYThey dont have vid saved in their channel.
If you like this idea, I will make double perspective videos in the future (if Twitch players have their vid saved)