Do you keep your inventory after prestige?
If I prestige one of my characters, do I keep my items, add-ons, and offerings for that character?
Tagged:
Mod
If I prestige one of my characters, do I keep my items, add-ons, and offerings for that character?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No you don't. You'll be back to Level 1 with no items/offerings/addons. Better to use your inventory (or the best part of it) before prestiging if you don't want to "waste" it. ๐๏ธ
I see. Thank you.
Definitely use all your cakes and streamers before Prestiging.
If you plan on going all the way to P3, make sure you have a different character to use in the meantime.
Also, when I decide to take a character from P0 to P3, I go though blood webs and buy the cheapest stuff. Yes, you will end up with crap, but you will reach P3 much faster.
Just make sure you got another character to use in the meantime like I said.
Thanks for the tip!