Glitch with set cosmetic?

Hello, I'm just a little curious. I remember when nea's set cosmetic was released (the one with pink hair and the hoodie ye ye) there was a way to glitch it and use the headpiece seperately without the hoodie. Then you could like mix and match the torso and pants. However it's been patched (obviously). Today though, I see this person in my game with the glitched head piece, not only that, but the pants too? This wasn't possible before? Is there a new glitch or? If so I would def like to hear what's up. I got a screenshot too. I have covered the names just because these people were console. only wanted to prove the fact that the nea also somehow glitched the pants of the set separately along with the headpiece. I'm extremely curious to know what's up with this.

Snapchat-954032220.jpg


Tagged: Mod

Comments