P3 blood on common and uncommon cosmetics?
Plz correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't it be easy to port the blood over to those cosmetics since theyre just reskins. I see people asking for blood on all cosmetics and I see how that is too much to ask for but I'd love if they could put it on the reskins of the defaults. Does anyone know if this would be easy for them?
I hope the devs can tell me if this could actually be possible! Try and get them to see this!
Comments
This seems to be an issue with customization as a whole. A similar concern was the 4th anniversary crown that many suggested to be a separate option rather than attached to the default head piece.
yeh exactly, another good thing they could do is let u mix and match outfits in the store, often time I end up not buying it as im not sure if they'll look nice together!
Imo I dont really like the look of the crowns because they poke out but I still see the issue
I love mine! It looks nice on David's Halloween costume and whenever I have a challenge to be chased for X amount of time, the crown works like a charm.
The head of the halloween Costume I use as Dr. Eggman's cosplay.
Also, Jesus Jeff. Nuff said.
the reason I brought this up anyway is because I'm at a point in the game where I'm just starting to prestige everyone now (I had the odd few before) and some of zarinas common and uncommon jeans fit really well with my outfits but I just really wish I could put my hard earned blood on cos I really dislike her p3