Plague, Legion and Ghostface should have their own chase music?
You see ... lately when Demogorgon, Oni, Deathslinger, etc. arrived. They came with new incredible chase music, with Hillbilly's Rework they brought us a terrifying chase music and one also in their lobby, now recently even with The Clown, before they had background music in their lobby and now with their Rework they gave us his own chase music ... And I wonder why Plague, Legion and Ghostface don't have unique chase music? They have background music in their lobby but in their chases they are the original ones, I think they should add their own chase music like the recent change of Clown. What do you think?
Comments
They should It's just when. They aren't looking into any huge changes for those characters so it might be a while. Ghostface maybe licensing. But I feel like Plague and Legion don't need a huge rework so they might wait for a tweak or something.
Spirit, Legion, Plague, and Ghost Face are all the killers at this point who have their unique lobby music but don't have chase music. Part of me thinks that Netflix might have asked if they could do that for Demogorgon with the chase music and it just worked so well that they just kept doing it after, but I don't actually know. That's just my theory.
I partially think this because why would they start with a licensed chapter for something they're going to do for every chapter after. To me it doesn't make much sense unless it was requested by someone.
Eventually all killers will have their own. All new killers got chase music and most of the ones that have been through reworks got too.