What’s happened with MMR?

I’m a red rank survivor and for the past 5/6 games I’ve been in lobbies with brown / green ranks. It’s horrendous. Why is this happening all of a sudden?

Comments

  • @MrsPuddles said:

    I’m a red rank survivor and for the past 5/6 games I’ve been in lobbies with brown / green ranks. It’s horrendous. Why is this happening all of a sudden?

    Myself and 5 other friends have noticed this. As well as watching Otz and another streamer, their games are full of rank 12-20 with one red rank mixed in. I'm constantly paired with low ranks as a surv, and when I play killer there is usually 2 people who are completely clueless as to how to loop.

  • @jrinkwater said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/220136/what-s-happened-with-mmr

    Myself and 5 other friends have noticed this. As well as watching Otz and another streamer, their games are full of rank 12-20 with one red rank mixed in. I'm constantly paired with low ranks as a surv, and when I play killer there is usually 2 people who are completely clueless as to how to loop.

    It’s only happened today for me. It’s like somebody just turned on / off a switch lol. I just had a Rank 19 Huntress camping other Rank 19 survivors on the hook whilst I had to do 5 gens. It was really fun. Said no one.

  • I get this type of match making constantly. I'm a rank 3 survivor and sometimes I'll get paired with yellow and green ranks. Other times I'll be paired with other red ranks, but the killer is a rank 19 who most likely is new to the game (And I end up feeling bad when that happens).

  • @DistortedDream said:

    I get this type of match making constantly. I'm a rank 3 survivor and sometimes I'll get paired with yellow and green ranks. Other times I'll be paired with other red ranks, but the killer is a rank 19 who most likely is new to the game (And I end up feeling bad when that happens).

    I’ve experienced that before. But this is consistent. It’s been about 5/6 matches in a row. I’m the only red rank in my games. I’m constantly with rank 19-15 survivors. 😂

  • MMR is not in place yet, the current system is the old ranking system. What you're probably experiencing is the lack of players on queue. The system tends to flex the requirements for players the longer they've been waiting for a match.

  • @MrsPuddles said:

    I’m a red rank survivor and for the past 5/6 games I’ve been in lobbies with brown / green ranks. It’s horrendous. Why is this happening all of a sudden?

    MMR hasn’t been active for months...