Xbox one initialization error
Is there a fix for the Xbox one initialization error? Or am I just never going to be able to play. I have searched and searched and have not come up with a method to actually fix the issue.
Is there a fix for the Xbox one initialization error? Or am I just never going to be able to play. I have searched and searched and have not come up with a method to actually fix the issue.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you are on Xbox, try hard resetting your Console, this can be done by holding the power button until you hear a click.
If that doesn't work, try uninstalling, then re-installing the game.
If that still doesn't resolve the issue, try contacting either BHVR's Support Team or Microsoft Support.