Is the Console version better yet?
Just an honest question. I own the game and all the dlc except for Spirit on PC and sometimes you just wanna be more casual.
Only problem is the abysmal framerate on console.
I'd rather the game look worse and run better than look alright and run like a dump truck.
Comments
I mean casual as in sit on a couch rather than a computer chair with a controller in my hands but okay. I'm asking about performance.
Aside from some fps issues it's fine. Could be better but I enjoy laying on my couch and playing all night. It's nice I have a blanket and everything, nice and cozy
That said, I still play more on PS4 than PC since that's where my friends play mostly, and I prefer controller since my keyboard is garbage. Plus theres a larger variety of killers at high rank since nurse is legit horrible on console. So that's a bonus.
They've said a large optimization patch for console is coming in December, so really I'd say just wait until then to see how it goes.
If you don't mind an even steeper learning curve for nurse due to the inaccuracy of the controller and the lower FPS using her and any other killer especially in the corn then sure.
We would be happy to have you
Console is more casual in general, but you will have to deal with horrible framerate (maybe improvements soon TM) and controller aim on killer.
I give it a year until the console survivors learned how to loop properly and are closer to the PC level and then the console killers will cry tears because they still have the controller aim whiel survivors dont suffer from it.