Survivor stuck on shoulder, other stuck in bear trap, time ran out and only way to end match was DC
Just had a match where I decided to let the last 2 escape since 1st teamate suicided on 1st hook.
Now I grabbed one of them and I couldnt drop him!!! I went into my bear traps, I went trough windows, opened lockers, opened gate, even tried hooking him but nothing worked! I could place traps and do everything like he wasnt on me, and his friend was stuck in an infinite trapped animation I hit him he just moved but was still trapped, at first I thought its my internet but my internet was fine so was theirs ping to the server was around 60, I grabbed the one from bear trap and now I had 2 survivors on me!!! I managed to drop the one in a trap he wasnt able to move but I dropped him right at edge of the gate and he managed to escape, but sadly Steve was still on my shoulders... I couldnt hook him, I couldnt do anything, time ran out and he was still on me, 5minutes later it said he died cause I got points for death but his timer was stuck at half and the icon was in dying animation, he ended up quitting :/
but like wth did that happen? DC was the only solution since even after time ran out nothing happened :(
I dont know how to edit a video to hide names but its not shaming anyone just want to show what happened exactly since I probably cant put it in words properly
Comments
dc penalties in a casual video game that has enough bugs to be considered still in beta is a good idea, right? :)