Hatch Spawn

So, for the third time in a row. I'm a killer on last survivor while the other is just died on hook and im chasing them to end the game. I played really well and put up with the rushing. When all of a sudden, hatch literally spawns right in front of us and she jumps in. (Without hatch offerings).

Other times I've hooked the second last survivor and went far side so they could get unhooked. And the lazy last survivor who I havent seen all game leaves her on it while searching chests for a key. And gets one. So even if it spawns in front of me and I close. Lazy coward survivor gets rewarded. I mean if they get hatch after finding it through 50/50 good. But not when it just spawns right in front of us. It's not fair for either depending on situation.

There must be a detection so that unless an offering is used and they're just camping the area. Hatch doesnt spawn close to either.

Sorry, just frustrated that I played well all game only to have a survivor get a free escape spawn confront of them.

Comments

  • I understand the frustration, and it's happened to me plenty of times, however the two main things I would like to mention is that hatch spawns before the match even starts, meaning that your suggestion in the second last paragraph wouldn't work, and that hatch has a better chance of spawning at certain places even without offerings (Side of shack mainly).