Why is doctor my best killer?
I always seem do get 3k/4k with doctor and mega BP. He is my farming BP killer but he always does well. Why is this?! I play all hero apart from billy, nurse, bligght or hag
I always seem do get 3k/4k with doctor and mega BP. He is my farming BP killer but he always does well. Why is this?! I play all hero apart from billy, nurse, bligght or hag
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doc is a noob stomper.
Can't really hide from him, loop or die.
Quote: "I play all hero "
I mean... I wouldn't necessarily consider a killer to be a hero...
On topic the Doctor typically does well against new-ish survivors because he breaks the strongest defense of new/weak survivors - which is stealth.
Doctor finds survivors pretty much instantly by default forcing people to really "be there and ready" in an instant. If they're scaredy cats that don't know how to run a killer the match is pretty much over.
well, doctor is solid and versatile overall, he is the best killer in terms of tracking and has something that helps in loops.
if you play him well he is strong, maybe thats why you get better results
Because you haven't got good survivors i guess
It’s more than that though. Doc also wastes a lot of the survivors time as well.
Sure he does. Doctor also has decent anti-loop besides his built-in stall. However since op called killers "hero" instead of killers I figured it must be a new player facing new-ish survivors so in op's case it's specifically Doctor's anti-stealth that allows them to dominate.
Because the Doctor's base kit is definitely OP. He can prevent vaulting AND stealth. Not to mention he messes up skill checks. And all of that is base kit. Perks, add-ons, and offerings just make it worse.
My hope is that BHVR eventually makes it so that the doctor can only stop vaulting OR stealth, but not both unless he is using an iridescent. It is overkill. If you have to have nearly 500 abilities to get 4Ks on a character, then maybe redesign him from the ground up rather than piling on ability after ability. No other killer has so many abilities as part of their base kit. It's BS.