Does overcharge pair well with PGTW?
I figured that both are gen regression perks based on kicking them, so I felt that overcharge's main down (the necessity to constantly kick gens) would be mitigated by pop's effect.
I figured that both are gen regression perks based on kicking them, so I felt that overcharge's main down (the necessity to constantly kick gens) would be mitigated by pop's effect.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not really. Any decent survivor can hit the skill checks at gens.
If they miss it, yes. Using it in high ranks would be a wasted perk slot unless you're running annoying skill check Doc.
It certainly "pairs," but whether or not that pairing is "well" depends on how new the survivors are to DbD/their reaction time.
Overcharge is not a good regression perk. It's very, very easy to hit the skillcheck if you're expecting it. In fact, it's the same skillcheck as DS.
I like using it with oppression tbh.