1.5x bloodpoints
I wish they would make this the normal bp gain. I know it's not required to have everything unlocked, but i FEEL like this would be a good cost of living increase based on the number of perks/survivors/killers we currently have.
Do you feel like 1.5x bp as normal gain would be too much of an increase to cause a negative effect?
Comments
In terms of reducing the grind, 1.5 BPs is still far off from healthily achieving the goal, nevertheless, it’s a good start.
Players who purchase DBD for the first time have 86 perks to level to tier 3 on 24 survivors, each. That’s upwards of 12,000,000 BPs per survivor, or over 288,000,000 BPs for all 24. Not to mention, prestiging each survivor 3 times if they choose. When you factor each killer into the math, that’s a insane grind ahead of new players.
Any amount of grind support is welcome, tbh
Tbh I love more BP but I hate the events.
Because survivors all start using keys and crap and killers start proxy camping the crap out of hooks and tunneling people into the ground.