I'm glad queue times are a disaster...

Seems the only way anything gets fixed in this game is if Survivors start suffering and complaining.

We shall see what happens with MMR but I have a feeling it will lower queue times initially, then drop back to this state again when rank 20 Killers start facing rank 1's.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Moxie said:

    Seems the only way anything gets fixed in this game is if Survivors start suffering and complaining.

    We shall see what happens with MMR but I have a feeling it will lower queue times initially, then drop back to this state again when rank 20 Killers start facing rank 1's.

    I agree. MMR isn’t going to fix anything. Also a “secret MMR” is horse #########. Queue times will always be an issue. I wonder if these queue spikes occur around any periods of player exodus. PTB probably syphons players off main game too


    i also really love anytime someone says “my queue times are fine, therefore, the majority of people don’t have this issue”

  • for me in the UK, its always fast survivor queue times up until about 3pm where it starts to slow down and then from 6pm onwards its usually a 5+ minute wait for a lobby as solo, and the end screen is usually a complete rainbow of ranks.

    similarly, around 3pm mark you get instant killer lobbies. I can only assume its to do with more people getting home and settling in for the night want to play survivor.

  • Where is ur time? So I can VPN in and see for myself.


    I go by factual data, not feelings.

1 2 ›